Saudi International Wound Conference (SIWCC 2019) invites free paper / scientific research / abstracts to be presented in the conference on 13 April 2019. The scientific committee shall review each abstract and the presenters shall be notified of the outcomes and successful authors shall be invited to present POSTER papers depending upon originality and appeal of the scientific work.
The Abstracts Submission Starts From: 15/Sep/2018
The Deadline For Abstracts Submission Is: 31/Dec/2018
IMPORTANT INSTRUSTIONS & GUIDELINES
2 forms of presentations abstracts will be considered for
- Oral presentation (articles/ research reports of interesting/ complex cases, ethical/clinical dilemmas in the Expert Panel Discussion Sessions)
- Poster presentation during poster presentation tours
- Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s).
- Language: All abstracts are to be written in English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts where the English structure makes comprehension difficult.
- Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Form.
- Abstracts should be limited to a maximum of 250 words and should include the following:
- Title of abstract
- Names and contact details of author(s) organisation, city /country, email, phone numbers, fax numbers and mailing address}. Please indicate the name of the presenting author and provide a 3-line biography.
- The abstract must include the following headings clearly: Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, and Conclusions (Please provide evidence of ethical approval and funding acknowledgements if any).
- Each abstract must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior conference or it has received any awards.
- You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email. If you do not receive an email within two weeks of submission or if you have any additional queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Wound Healing
- DM Foot
- Pressure Ulcers
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Advances in Dressing
- Wound Infection / Surgical Site Infection / Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Tissue Science and Regenerative Medicine
Abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee through a blind review process and scored, based upon the following criteria:
- Pertinence: Originality, Actuality, Useful Results
- Structure: Introduction, Aim, Material & Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion
Terms and Conditions
- The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision about abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines.
- Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior conferences or if it received any awards.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference within a maximum of 3 weeks of acceptance of the abstract and be present during the conference.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to presenting Author(Only) to honor their presentation.
- Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products\equipment.